THE CITY REBORN FROM THE ASHES OF AMERICA'S MOST DISASTROUS FOREST FIRE
From our readers
Issue Date: July 17, 2013
To the Editor:
I want to let you know that I became deathly sick on my tuna casserole dish about a month ago. It was three days of stomach pain and dysentery. I checked the labels on my canned tuna and they were from China. Then I remembered that a couple of months ago there was a two-minute segment on one of the early evening news casts about Chinese seafood. It was a warning by a doctor who told us not to buy the seafood. He explained to us that the water from the lead mines flows into the rivers and streams. It then goes out to the sea and all the seafood live in this. They are toxic when we receive them.
I had shrimp in the freezer that was from China. I boiled them for 15 minutes, trying to get them to turn pink. All I got were gray shrimp with a jellyfish texture. I threw them into the garbage. If you value the lives of your families, throw out this seafood from China and do not buy it. Read the country of origin on the packages and the cans. Please check your parents and grandparents supply of seafood. They are at a greater risk.
I cut out Country Cousins article and I am sending it, along with my letter of experience, to Rep. Tammy Baldwin. I suggest that you do the same. We must stop this poisoning of our people. China does not care about us, its all about the money. Remember our pet cats and dogs that died from Chinas junk in the pet food? What makes you think that you arent next? Get your pens out and join the campaign against Chinese seafood. It is all up to you.