THE CITY REBORN FROM THE ASHES OF AMERICA'S MOST DISASTROUS FOREST FIRE
School Board Acts On Coaches, 3 Donations
Approval of two coaches, Board member 20 years of service, camp trip and three donations were among items of business when the Coleman School Board met Monday, Feb. 17. Absent was Board member Brad Korpi.
Coaches appointed were Rebecca Chaltry as girls head track coach and Jason Strohl as boys head track coach.
The Board was informed that member Roger Heisel was recognized for his 20 years of service and given a plaque by the Wisconsin Association of School Boards.
Accepted by the Board were donations from the Coleman Wrestling Parents for the Equestrian Team, Mike and Dan Martens for accelerated reading and 5th Quarter for payment of coaches.
The Board also approved the 5th grade to attend Camp U-Nah-Li-Ya next year.
Accepted was the resignation of Meghan Nyrgren Gansauge at the end of the school year.
In other business, the Board:
* Approved employee leave changes.
* Increased liquid damages changes to $2,500 after Aug. 16.
* Approved workshop pay rates at $20 per hour.
* Set the next meeting for Monday, March 17.
* Approved Board meeting minutes of Jan. 20, 27 and Feb. 5.